What information does Twill need to process my booking?
With our easy to use platform you can book your shipment in a few steps. During the process you will be asked:
Departure port or pick up address for your cargo
Destination port or delivery address for your cargo
20 foot container
40 foot container
Reefer container available soon
You can select from our drop down menu for easy fill out or you can start typing your customized commodity type
The date you will like to ship your cargo
Based on this information Twill will provide you with different options to choose from and will let you know the journey and transit time of the cargo
- What information does Twill need to process my booking?
- Do you want to know all the information needed to process your booking? On this ...
- Does Twill contact the supplier to arrange delivery of the goods?
- During the booking process you are asked to provide the necessary documents and ...
- Where can I find vessel deadlines?
- Vessel deadlines are available on https://www.maersk.com/local-information....
- I can’t find the port or location I need, what can I do?
- If you don't find a specific port or location for the pick-up, please contact su...
- What is the maximum possible size of my cargo?
- 40 foot container shipment can carry up to 18 tons per container....
- I just want to check schedules, not book. How should I proceed?
- To check schedules or a desired route, you first need to Sign Up (there's no cha...
- Do I need a need to fill a container to ship with Twill? Can I ship pallets? Can I ship half of a container?
- Currently, we only offer the transports of FCL....
- Where can I find the vessel Rate Of Exchange (ROE)?
- Vessel Rate Of Exchange (ROE) is available on our platform. Find the country you...