How can I open FOB or EXW shipments if I am not the freight payer?
If you receive request from your partner to place a booking on their behalf/ on their account, please follow below steps:
Step 1: Ask them to add you as the partner and authorize you to place booking on their behalf on Twill first.
Step 2: After that, you will receive an invitation to join Twill (if you have not registered on Twill) and and another email to accept authorization via email.
Step 3: Following the instruction in the email and on the platform to complete your registration
Step 4: Once you are registered on Twill and accepted the authorization from your partner, you can start opening new bookings. Remember to choose your partner as the Freight Payer, if you are booking on their behalf!
- How can I open a new booking on Twill?
- Log in to your Twill account, and place a new booking by clicking on “Start Book...
- Can I ask for additional free time?
- We have ensured market-relevant free time to be part of our standard offering. S...
- Can I ask for more DND (Demurrage and Detention)?
- Demurrage and detention depends on the import and export locations. You can see ...
- What is the ‘Select a partner to book for them’ option I see on the website?
- If you have been authorised by your buyer to open bookings on their behalf, you ...
- How can I open FOB or EXW shipments if I am not the freight payer?
- If you sell Free On Board (FOB) or Ex-Works (EXW), you can either ask your buyer...